Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010Photo Archives Completed

Hello, Black River Astro Members, and welcome to 2011! I hope this new years finds you in good health and spirits.

I have finished uploading the rest of the images for 2010 to the Photo Archives. Thanks to the regular contributors like Dave Gulyas and Dave Lengyel and Denny Bodzash for their continued support of the photo archives. And thanks for a plethora of new members contributing this year.

Let’s see, I hope I remember everybody:

  • David Griffiths,
  • Herb Hadders,
  • Len Jezior,
  • Steve Johns,
  • Greg Zmina,

All took great astrophotos this year and submitted them to the archives. Please join me in recognizing their achievements and encouraging them to continue.

I’m proud to report that, once again, as seen in the chart below, the Photo archives continue to grow each year. Thanks to everybody who contributed!!!!!
And our members are beginning to be recognized outside the club for their efforts. Three of our members got images published on Spaceweather.com this year.
(Dave Gulyas, Dave Lengyel and yours truly.) Denny Bodzash regularly has his photos published in his Cleveland Examiner series of web articles.







Year
Astrophotos Submitted



2007
129



2008
159



2009
185



2010
218








































































































So, keep the images coming, guys!

To view the photo archives, go to:
and scroll down the Table of Contents to the MEMBERS Section, where you will find the sub-category PHOTO ARCHIVES.

Astronomically, John O’Neal 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comments here: