So, if you've submitted an image to them and haven't heard anything back, be patient. I guess it can take a while...
The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for members of The Black River Astronomical Society to blog, discuss upcoming meetings, cancel meeting, advertise their intent to go to the Nielson, etc. The Black River Astronomical Society has been bringing astronomy to, and serving Lorain County residents continuously since 1949.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Another BRASSO Member does good...
Early this morning I received an email (about 3am) saying that AAPOD (Amateur Astronomy Picture of the Day) had selected my image to feature. Since I had just submitted a picture yesterday I was expecting it to be the one they selected. So, I was shocked to see an image that I had submitted back in October of 2011.
So, if you've submitted an image to them and haven't heard anything back, be patient. I guess it can take a while...
So, if you've submitted an image to them and haven't heard anything back, be patient. I guess it can take a while...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Enter your comments here: