Some Black River Astro members have been asking me to put together an astrophotography session at the Nielsen Observatory so they can bring a camera to the site and capture their very own astrophotos. If the weather continues to hold let's give it a try on Friday night, July 2nd, 2010 starting at 8pm. (Yes, it's not dark, but I'd like to see what people bring before it's dark....)Please bring your camera, and if you have a scope or setup you'd like to try doing astrophotography with, bring it along and we'll get you set up and shooting in no time flat. If you just have a camera, bring it and find some real estate for it on somebody's mount.
Bring bug spray, if you use the stuff, or just bring bounce dryer sheets if you want to be kinder to your skin. A jacket and sweater may be needed but I doubt it. For sure, wear long pants and sleeves.
Hope to see you there...
Astronomically, John
I'll be there if the weather holds up as predicted.
ReplyDeleteGreat, David, I look forward to seeing you there. Bring your astrophoto setup and we'll get 'er goin. By morning we'll have some world class photos for you to show off.
ReplyDeleteSee you all at the Nielsen tonight at 8pm for an astrophotography lesson... Bring your camera and any other gear you might have...
ReplyDelete