Friday, April 2, 2010

Saturday, April 3rd Impromptu Star Party At The Nielsen Observatory

Hey, everybody, how would you like to have an impromptu Star Party tonight? Just us and our guests. No public tonight. Let's just get together at the Nielsen and have some fun on our own.
Bring your favorite scope or binoculars or just show up and use one of the club's instruments.
If you've got a camera, bring it along and we'll see if we can capture some astrophotons with your camera, that you can take home with you and print out or make a desktop screensaver.

I'll be there about 8pm. I know it's not dark yet at 8pm, but I want to get setup in the light and be ready for those 2 planets, Mercury and Venus that Dave sent the great pics of yesterday. They will be even closer together tonight.

The sky will not be REAL clear tonight. It will be mostly like it was all day. Mostly clear with patches of light cloud coming and going.
Hoping to see YOU there anytime after 8pm.
Astronomically, John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comments here: